Finding the perfect venue can be daunting, but don’t fret. We are here with quick tips and in-depth resources for you make that choice a breeze.Read More
There will be enough challenges in your life as a couple to not need to overly complicate your first day as husband and wife. Professionals can be expensive, but the saying is quipped so often for good reason. You get what you pay for.Read More
Write and submit a blog about the wedding industry as it relates to your business and we'll post it on our blog page!
Here’s a list of things we’d like to know:
• Top trends in your business in relation to the wedding industry.
• Tips & tricks that are helpful to engaged couples planning their wedding.
• Top trending wedding colors, themes, styles, products, favors, invitations, etc.
• Upcoming events you’re hosting or attending.
• Top selling products for upcoming weddings in 2016-17
Please provide the following information:
• Business Name and Location
• Contact Information (website, phone number, email address)
• Brief description of your products or services
• One supporting image.
Blog should be a length of 50-100 words.
Send your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org
If your blog entry is selected, you will receive a notification with the link to your blog and a badge icon that you can share on social media to show that you’re on WalkTheAisleWeddings.com.